- jisc-cookie: We show all new visitors an introductory message that links to this page. This cookie is used to track when you've dismissed the message so that we don't show it to you again. Expires after 1 year.
We use Google reCAPTCHA for forms on this site which requires cookies to be set by Google.
- NID: A unique identifier that Google uses to track users between sites. Expires after 6 months.
The Matomo analytics platform allows us to track usage of this site, so that we can improve the service for our users. No personal data is collected.
- _pk_id: Used to store details and identify a visitor of the site. Expires after 13 months.
- _pk_ses: Used to store details about a visitor's activity on the sire. Expires after 30 minutes.
- AWSALBCORS: This cookie is managed by Amazon Web Services and is used for load balancing. Expires after 7 days.
- AWSALB: Performance AWSALB is an application load balancer cookie set by Amazon Web Services to map the session to the target. Expires after 7 days.
This site embeds videos from YouTube, which sets some cookies for its own use.
- VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE: This tries to estimate your bandwidth and deliver a video of appropriate quality. Expires after 6 months.
- YSC: A unique identify given to a user on a site with videos. Expires when you close your browser.
- PREF: Allows Google to track viewers across sites that use YouTube videos. Expires after 6 months.
- GPS: Allows basic tracking based on location on mobile devices (where permitted). Expires after 30 minutes.
- yt-remote-device-id: YouTube sets this cookie to store the video preferences of the user using embedded YouTube video. Does not expire.
- Yt-remote-connected-devices: YouTube sets this cookie to store the video preferences of the user using embedded YouTube video. Does not expire.
You can decide to stop this or any site from using any cookies. To learn more about cookies and how to manage them visit AboutCookies.org. Please note, if you have used the site in the past these cookies may still be on your computer - by disabling them in your settings we will no longer access them.